Call or book online! 800-582-5576
If you like things a little sweeter, the Old Fashioned Bourbon Tour will take you through the beautiful forested area south of Louisville known as “The Knobs” for its conical, limestone-capped hills. The region features 3 of Kentucky’s best-known distilleries, and several smaller craft distilleries that earn Bardstown the title of “Bourbon Capital of the World”. Dip your bottle at Makers Mark and have a sweet finish to your day at Copper and Kings to sample their bourbon barrel-aged American Brandy.
Old Fashioned Public Group Tour — $159 per person
Take your seat on our luxury van or mini-bus and join us on our all-day group tour of the Bardstown area. An economical option for smaller groups who do not wish to reserve a private vehicle. Prices include transportation, catered snacks and sodas, and distillery admission. Meals not included.
- 9:00 am: Pickup at The Brown Hotel, 335 W Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202
- Heaven Hill
- Makers Mark
- Copper & Kings
- 5:30 pm: This tour ends back at The Brown. (Dinner package optional.)
Private Tour (Custom Itinerary) — $75 per hour and up
Call (502) 458-1862 for pricing and custom itinerary options. Vehicles available from 3-passenger sedans through 38-passenger motorcoach. All-day packages start at $596* ($79 – $100 average per person for groups of 8 or more). Distillery tickets and meals extra.
Perfect for larger groups or those who wish to travel at their own pace! We can help you choose a set of distilleries in the Bardstown area for your group in your own private vehicle. These distilleries are nestled in the hills just south of Louisville. They are varied and include a broad range of distilleries in respect to size. Several of them are open later in the day.
For a custom tour, choose from any of these fine distilleries:
Distilleries (Smallest to largest):
- Limestone Branch
- Barton 1792
- Four Roses Warehouse and Bottling Facility
- Makers Mark Distillery, Inc.
- Jim Beam-American Stillhouse
- Heaven Hill-Bourbon Heritage Center
Other tour options:
- Kentucky Cooperage is open M-F tours at 9am and 1pm
- Explore Bardstown and tour the Railway, Civil War or Whiskey History museums and more!
* An eight-hour package will typically allow time for 3 distillery tours and lunch. Pricing for private tours does not include entrance fees which are typically under $15 per person for each distillery. Meals not included.
Please bring a photo ID.
All guests must be 21+ for group tours, or on private tours if guests wish to drink alcohol in the vehicle. Please note: Distilleries prohibit alcoholic beverages to be consumed outside of the limousine.
Smoking on the grounds or in the vehicle is strictly prohibited.